Monday, February 5, 2007

Now that's a Big ol' Traveling Gnome!

Now this is a Gnome! I'm one of those who like those little yard gnomes, and I actually had a 'traveling gnome' for a short while. It traveled from my daughter's house across the state to my house. But it got a knock-over and it's ceramic little ol' self broke, so no longer able to guard the little baby tree that was home to the gnome.

So this big guy could do a good job guarding anyone's yard, but looks like this big guy is a traveling gonme too, hitchiking to journey somewhere.





Borrowed the image from izel cottage blog ... hope she doesn't mind too much. Too cute to not add to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, happy to have you visit and thanks for taking a moment to comment.

Linked within

Related Posts with Thumbnails